Monday 24 February 2014

Im In Nail Heaven with all these AMAZING new arrivals from Dior & Chanel!


Chanel

Christian Dior

Urban Decay

I can honestly say ive never been so excited receiving a new order, i was like a child at Christmas this morning opening up this huge box of fantastic nail varnishes, i just wanted to keep them all, but decided on my favourite 8 (which is really good as i did honestly want them all!!) 
I love nothing better then painting my nails at night, after all when your nails are wet there's no reaching for the next chocky biscuit!!
xx

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I've never tried nail polish from Dior, the colours look amazing!

Would love it if you check out my current giveaway :)
http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Post a Comment

 
©Cosmetics-Skincare.co.uk -Theme by SuperficialBeauty.com