Wednesday 26 January 2011

Mac New Arrivals!

There is only a few of each, only 1 of some I'm afraid, hopefully i wont have any problems with my stock count, if i do i will notify customers as soon as possible, thanks.
Mac
Blushers
Flirt & Tease.
Feeling.
Springsheen.
Buff.
fever.
Breezy.
Blushbaby.
Eyeshadows
Embark.
Cork.
Da Bling.
Hepcat.
Star Violet.
Eu tu Bouquet?
Parfait Amour.
Tete-A-Tint.
Plumage.
Naked Lunch.
Modelette.
Solar White.
Swimming.
Gulf Stream.
Glitter Brillants
Grey.
Silver.
3d Silver.
Purple.
Lipglass
Russian Red.
Studio Fix Powder
C4.
NC25.
NW30.
NC30.
NW35.
NC20.
Thanks for looking
xx
Hi im sorry a few of you were having problems last night with my site, because there was only a few of each item they were selling out so fast,if the last item was being put into two peoples basket it was not allowing you to checkout, as it would have made my stock level go to -1. Im really sorry for all the confusion and inconvience. I should be hopefully getting another order today. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding..


5 comments:

AnnDee said...

I can't place my order :-O

When choosing paypal (or Nochex) I get an error message: "Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Could I also place it via e-mail??

AnnDee said...

... phew, okay, it worked after a few trials :-)

I already thought my favourite item was out of stock :-P

Anonymous said...

same problem :(

Emily van der Hell said...

Paypal error?

Caprichossa said...

same problem!!!!

Post a Comment

 
©Cosmetics-Skincare.co.uk -Theme by SuperficialBeauty.com